1. How to measure the length of your feet:
1) Foot length and width measurement method: Put your feet flat on a flat white paper, pick the ground hard, use a pen to point out the widest point on the left and right, the longest point on the front and back, connect the two points on the front and back, and connect the two points on the left and right. The feet are measured to a large value.
2) Foot circumference measurement method: a circle around the widest part of the instep is the foot circumference.
2. Foot length and shoe size swap:
1) Foot length is calculated in centimeters (CM)
2) The shoe size is calculated in Euro size (size 39, size 40, etc.)
3) Change the foot length to European size: Measure your foot length and multiply twice and subtract ten centimeters (foot length X2-10=shoe size; for example, your foot length is 25CM, 25X 2=50-10=40 Size, then you are wearing size 40 shoes)
4) Replace the European size with the foot length: add ten centimeters to the size of the optimistic shoe and divide by 2 (<shoe size+10>/2=foot length; for example, shoe size 41, 41+10=51/2=25.5CM, Then shoes of this size are suitable for people with a foot length of 25.5)
5) When you measure the length of your foot, it is only suitable to increase the mantissa up, not to reduce it, because the shoe can be worn by one size larger, and it is not good for your health if the shoe is smaller (for example, your foot length is 25.1cm, then you can only Calculate according to 25.25 or 25.5, which means that you have to wear shoes of size 40.5 or 41. You cannot calculate by 25.0, and you cannot wear shoes of size 40 or smaller.
6) If your feet are fatter or wider, you can choose half size or one size.
7) Please consult with shoes with deformed feet, abnormal feet or extremely obese feet