What are the main features of Casual Shoes and how to maintain them
1. The sole must have a cushioning function, not necessarily an air cushion.
2. The shoe has a protective design to prevent wear and tear.
3. The toe cap is the easiest to grind and requires very wear-resistant materials.
4. The shoe tongue is thick to protect the ankles.
5. Various features on the insole, heel, lining of the shoe are for better sports effects and a more comfortable skateboarding feel.
Maintenance of Casual Shoes:
1. When it is not worn, it should be maintained, and a shoe support or newspaper should be inserted into the shoe to report the shape of the shoe. Cover the upper with a thin protective film to maintain its beauty.
2. Don’t get wet, try not to wear it in rainy days. It can’t be soaked in water. When the shoes get wet, pay attention: first use a shoe shape fixer or a newspaper to insert the shoe into the shoe to fix the shape of the shoe. Store in a cool, ventilated place and dry, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not expose to the sun, for fear that the shoes will change color. If you must dry it in the sun, such as white Casual Shoes, you can cover them with white soft paper to prevent discoloration.
4. Use a brush or detergent to remove dust or dirt, preferably with a soft cloth. Shoelaces can be untied, washed, dried and then fastened. According to the material of the shoe, the leather can be cleaned with a special detergent and then dried with a dry cloth. After drying, a layer of shoe polish should be applied.