There are many types of boots, which can be divided into several categories according to different styles, fabrics, and heights. They are: Mongolian boots, riding boots, cloth boots, leather boots, and snow boots.
1. Mongolia boots. There are two types of boots worn by the Mongolian people: plain boots and embroidered cloud boots. They are essential items for Mongolian people’s riding, grazing, milking and other production activities and daily life.
The boots have wide openings, and felt socks and cotton socks can be put inside the boots to keep warm, which is suitable for wild grazing life. The boots have a short face and are easy to put on and take off. The soles of the boots are straight, and it is not easy to pedal on horseback. It is safe and safe. It prevents snakes, scorpions and dew in summer. It can also step on snow in winter. It also prevents sand and stone from pouring into the boots. When dealing with livestock, it can also prevent being kicked to the feet. These boots are worn throughout the year.
2. Riding boots. Riding boots are available in leather and cloth. The toe of the boot is slightly upward, the inside of the boot is wide, and the boot is thinner. Riding boots are different from middle boots and high boots, and they are decorated in appearance. The leather sole of leather boots is generally decorated with iron nails to prevent slipping while flying on the grass; the cloth soles of cloth boots are all added with a layer of leather to enhance the fastness.
3. Cloth boots. Cloth boots are a kind of soft-soled boots sewn with coarse cloth. They are strong and durable and are very common boots. The patterns are novel and gorgeous, with strong national characteristics. There are embroideries and patterns on the toes, heels, uppers, and boots.
4. Leather boots. Leather boots are usually made of cowhide. There are old and new styles. Old-style leather boots are made of astringent fragrant cowhide. The style is old, the toe is awkward, the toe is upturned, the shaft is about 1 foot high, and the mouth is wide. Horseshoe-shaped, thicker soles, multi-layered soles; shaped like a boat; new-style leather boots are made of smooth cowhide, commonly known as riding boots.
5. Snow boots. Originally originated in Australia, it was originally called Ugly boots. Australians wrapped two pieces of sheepskin into shoes and put them on their feet to keep out the cold. Later, they became popular in Australia. Full of legend.